Monday, November 08, 2004

Conversations With George...

Dear George,

In the quest to bring understanding to my current state of mind, I have a few questions to ask. To show you how serious I am in getting through to you, I'll get off my moral and intellectual high horse to dumb these ideas down for you.

I was thinking... You seem to be a very religious person. Actually, I have no doubt. What dumbfounds me about that is the whole self-proclaimed "war president" notion you're so proud of. Seriously, what's the deal with that? Does GOD like war? Is killing your fellow human (not to mention cute fuzzy animals) GODLY? When dealing with Iraq, minorities (we all know what you've done for us), poor and/or old people, do you ask yourself the ever so clever "What would Jesus do," and act accordingly? I wonder...

The reason I ask this simple question is because I don't know of what GOD you're referring to when addressing your religious ideals and so-called morals. Isn't it true that it's easier for you, a wealthy man, to fit through the head of a sewing needle, than to get into heaven? At least, that's what the Bible says. Wait, perhaps your GOD is of this earth by way of the U.S. Treasury and shaped in paper form with pictures of your dead predecessors? I wonder...

That's gotta be it... you down with the WU? Wu Tang Clan silly... I think if you're nice enough, they can probably do a remake of C.R.E.A.M. and flip that M upside down: Cash Rules Everything Around W.! Aww shit, you gotta love the sound of that... "Hundred dolla bills y'all!" You can bust a rhyme about dropping bombs on Fallujah guerrillas, pimp slappin' prisoners in Abu Ghraib, making mad paper for you and your boys (Halliburton, the Saudi elite, etc.). You don't even have to change your name... nothing screams fear like George W. Bush. Have you noticed how many Americans have inquired about Canadian citizenship since your re-election? Last I heard it was in the mid 100,000s. I continue to wonder...

There's even a verse in C.R.E.A.W. that will fit you nice... I made a few edits I'm sure you'll appreciate... apologies to Raekwon:

"A young youth cold rockin' the gold tooth, lo goose
Only way I begin to G was on oil loot
...So I got with a sick ass click and went all out
Catchin' keys from across seas
Rollin with MVPs, every week we made forty G's
Yo nigga respect mine, or anger the tech-9
Ch-chick-POW! Move from the oil gates now"

Ya likes? I knew you would.

- Lucio

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home